Monday, January 12, 2009

Live life in every shade of gray

Black and white.
Plain.
Predictable.
Always the same with no emotion in it. I've chose to move on with certain things. I don't wanna live in one way for too long anymore and I want to roam to every possible advantage there is. Even if I have my share of faults along the way. In my opinion of life, one should always do as that person sees fit. Living life in every shade of gray allows one to see life as much as he or she wants to without any regrets. We live in a suicidal and paranoid world. As our roads get wider, our viewpoints get narrower. It seems the world focuses on money and power now. Whether it's the government, the pharmaceutical companies, or the everyday stranger you meet during your day. When my mother was two weeks old, my grandfather took her back to the hospital and said that there was something wrong with her. The doctor said that she was just a nervous baby and she well settle into the world soon. If that were me i would've put on some sort of medication just so that doctor could make some money. We have pills that do everything from quiet, to cheer, to kill. We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. I don't want to be apart of the rage, and commotion that fills the planet everyday. I'd much rather live life in the fullest sense that agrees with me. I don't know what the world will be like in 10 years or 50 years. I just want it to be fulfilling to the fullest extremity. Every day's another chance to bury my regrets. Every day's another chance to make it and I will regardless of who tries to hold me back and add me to the infinite, destructive, suicidal, and oppressive society known as the human race. I'd much rather loose myself in the endless possibilities of the life I am leading.

1 comment: